Remember








The leaves wilt
Soon the season will tilt
The world will cease to a halt
A new beginning glim in sight

The past shakes
In the distance, yesterday fades
Slowing dying in noon’s shade
Disappearing into the distance cascade

We match forward
Ne're turning around, only onward
But my minds eye doesn't fail
I recall every detail

From hello to adios
Through hug to lies
From kiss to kicks
Warm hands to cold pecks

We watched the sun set on the horizon
Too bad I allowed it to set on our belonging
Without an anchor we drifted into comparison
And lost all sense of loving

I'm not asking for a third chance
Neither am I asking for another dance
True I dreaming of an awakening glace
But I only ask, you remember the opening fence

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black hole

Thank you Mum, I Iove you