Black hole

Why does it hurt so much?

Why does every waking moment feel like an endless torture 

The deafening screams of my heart is silent to all 

None hears me, none connects with me, none feels me 

 

I try to hold a smile but it’s a mirage, blanketing my sorrow 

I try to hold myself, but I’m hollow 

I see laughter all around me, but none with me 

Eyes stare but only through me 

 

They say there is light at the end of a tunnel 

This is no tunnel

I am falling, I keep falling, deep into the abyss I keep falling 

Into a black hole 

 

I feel the weight of every tic, every toc 

My eyes are dried out, every tear drop burns 

My hopes dashed, my dreams, a waking nightmare 

The canvas of my life is blackened out

 

My hands are stretched out

Screaming for someone to reach out, anyone? 

Praying to the endless, crying to be pulled from this quicksand 

But my prayers are unheard and I’m hanging by a thread  

 

 

MannyUchiha

Comments

  1. Always interesting to read your work...no one is whole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,pls reach out to me on fb @bae deep.
    Hoping to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Thank you Mum, I Iove you