The Sparkling Tune Of Love



The magic of this music grows ever stronger
Ferrying life-filled water to this barren desert; waking my rotten heart
Raging through my being; freeing my shackled soul
Widening my smile, drowning my sorrows; painting an enthralling art

Every note, every spark; is a white smile in the blanket of the dark nile  
It’s a starting charge, waking even the dead in heart; bridging lives 
This tune is like no other, its sweetness, its uniqueness; unmatched
This song is silent, yet louder than the raging typhoons of monsoon

This song births as a spark in the heart of the touched 
And grows into a monstrous fire that cannot be matched
Fuelled by the coal and ice of hearts in perfect sync; beating in the light
Its flames inextinguishable, its light inconceivable, its melody; celestial 

My heart is in frenzy; full of songs, my lips try to hum along
I feel the tune in the air; I see the individual spectra of this spectacle 
I can touch them, I feel the harmony in my heart; it dances to this rhythm    
My heart is warm; clothed in living music, my eyes can only stare in awe 

There is a tune in my heart; ooh! What an untameable sparkling flame   
The perfect song, without a note of a dirge nor a dong of an ill pitch 
Only the fortunate can live this paradise; taste each note, see each ray
If I had the words; the emotions to explain what I see, what I feel, what I’m experiencing

I will say, love is a beautiful song, written on the canvas of fate
You are bound to hear it, maybe not today but surely tomorrow you will
You will feel its presence, its purity and its warmth; when it reaches your shores 
It will knock you down, you may battle, you can resist; but you will lose  
You can only join the parade and dance to this unique number; love is a sparkling tune

JayOach

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember

Black hole

Thank you Mum, I Iove you